This page is deliberately short, on the grounds that there is no point in duplicating the good work done by many other sites in cataloguing the available folk resources.
You will find members of the Round at the following Cambridge clubs:
- CU Strathspey & Reel Club
- Gog Magog Molly
- Cambridge University Ceilidh Band
- Cambridge Contra Club
Looking further in Cambridge
- The Cambridge Folk Home Page lists what's on in Cambridge
- Cambridge University are our primary affiliation and provide this web space
- Other Cambridge University Societies
- Members have also come from Anglia Polytechnic University in the past, including a couple of chairmen!
Looking nationally and beyond
- IVFDF (the Inter-Varsity Folk Dance Festival), the national student festival and general student folk organisation
- EFDSS (the English Folk Dance and Song Society)
- CDSS (the Country Dance and Song Society), English dancing in the States
- Auckland English Country Dance, an English dancing group in New Zealand
- UK student folk societies, courtesy of IVFDF
- Webfeet is by far the most comprehensive UK folk resource site, especially for dancing, you can get to anywhere else from here!
- NEFFA LinkFest is a pretty comprehensive directory, from a US point of view
- Google directory has an English Country Dancing section