- Dances done at the Round in recent years
- Early history of the Round
- Miscellaneous historical information
- The Country Dance Book by Cecil Sharp
- John Playford the dance publisher and his family
- Round records, year by year
Recent dance history
The dance history pages record the dances called at each meeting of the round for the last 10 years or so.
Early history of the Round: foundation and early years
- Joe Coales's account of the first years
- A letter celebrating the first dance.
- The original founding notice
- Proctorial permission
- Newnham Folk Dancers
Miscellaneous historical information about the Round and its members
- Bits and pieces
- Playford Ball history
- Round Dynasties
- Round Weddings
- Early IVFDF involvment
- Cyril Papworth
Cecil Sharp’s books about his account of the country dances he collected from around England during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Hugh Stewart’s explanation of the origins of ‘Playford’ dances, including a family tree of John Playford and his son Henry, the publishers of ‘Playford’ dances from 1651 through to the early 18th century.