Thanks are due to:
- Hugh Stewart
- For providing swathes of really useful content, most notably the Elements of English Country Dance, his History of the Round, details on Kentucky Running Set and entering Palmer's Pocket Playford.
- Dave Ansell
- For creating the earlier site style, introducing photos everywhere, and generally bringing it up to date.
- Andrew Swaine
- For writing all of the scripts from which this site is now generated, using altogether too much perl and Makefiles.
- Richard Morgan
- For providing most of the original site, including the Round Band Book of Playford (currently unavailable). Also for coming up with most of the original house style for the site, putting it together and managing it for two years or so.
- Anthony Bearon
- For creating the original site before it was brown.
- Dan Sheridan
- For looking after it between Anthony and Richard and doing lots of work.
The current site manager is $webmaster$. Any matters relating to the site should be sent to me unless the page specifies a different maintainer at the bottom. Alternatively, the Publicity Officer might be able to help if he/she is not the current site manager.